Sport Deodorant Bar by Palm Free Irish Soap
This Sport Deo Bar is formulated for the more active with increased protection. A unique Football shaped bar designed to fit neatly into your gym bag or kit bag, and ideal for travelling (no need for liquids, plastic roll-ons, bottles or aerosols). The scent of Amyris works beautifully with Yoga and Meditation as it promotes deep breathing.
Fortified with Organic Arrowroot and Bentonite Clay, the deodorant works to absorb perspiration and protect skin against environmental toxins, whilst Organic Shea and Cocoa Butter gently moisturises and hydrates the underarm area to prevent dryness. Made with Gorgeous Organic Cocoa Butter and Amyris Essential Oil, with its base woody notes (resembling Sandalwood), along with crisp fresh notes of Organic Cypress, Petitgrain, Geranium & Thyme Essential Oils to keep you fresher for longer, even under the most demanding of conditions.
- Durable, long lasting and ideal for Sports & travelling.
- Bentonite clay is like a mini detox for your armpit, whilst at the same time healing irritated skin and creating a protective barrier.
- Organic Arrowroot powder effectively absorbs sweat while Shea and Coconut Butter gently soothes and moisturizes skin.
- The antibacterial abilities of Zinc Oxide, Petitgrain & Cypress and can combat bacteria that causes BO allowing the skin to breathe, leaving a cool and refreshing scent.
- Amyris Essential Oil adds a base woody note that encourages Deep Breathing
- Free from Aluminium, Parabens, Silica, Triclosan, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Stearates, and TEA/DEA.
For best results: Towel Dry after washing or showering, hold the curved side of the bar under the Arm until you feel it just start to melt, then glide gently up and down leaving a fine layer on the skin.
Not to be used around the eyes, mucous membrane or on broken skin.
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breast feeding, please consult your healthcare professional.
As with any new product please patch test a small inconspicuous area first.
Please note may stain lighter clothing due to the nature of the organic oils.