Lavender Essential Oil by Kotanical -10ml
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is a timeless classic in the world of essential oils – with a deeply relaxing effect as well as many other pain-relieving, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities, lavender has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2500 years.
Lavender comes from the ancient Latin word ‘lavare’ which means ‘to wash’ as the Romans and other ancient civilizations are reported to have used lavender in personal grooming and when cleaning their clothes and homes. It continues to this day to be used in cleaning products and is a smell reminiscent with freshness and calm.
As well as having relaxing effects and a positive, calming mental influence, it is also suggested that lavender can be used topically on minor burns and insect bites.
HOW TO USE
- Diffuse: add 10-15 drops of essential oil – on its own or as part of a blend with other oils – to 100ml water in a Kotanical stone oil diffuser.
- Inhale: add 4-12 drops of essential oil to steaming water – in a bowl or as part of a facial steamer – and inhale deeply for up to 10 minutes.
- Massage: add up to 2 drops of essential oil to 20ml of carrier oil such as coconut, almond, jojoba, grapeseed or olive oil.
- Topical: add 5-35 drops of essential oil to 2tsp of carrier oil such as coconut, almond, jojoba, grapeseed or olive oil.
- Skincare: add 1 drop of essential oil to 10ml of carrier oil such as coconut, almond, jojoba, grapeseed or olive oil.
All Kotanical essential oils contain 100% organic essential oil – free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, formaldehydes, and mineral oil, with a shelf life of 1-2 years.
The organic essential oils are vegan-friendly and certified cruelty free by the leaping bunny program.
The glass bottles are recyclable or you can return them to us and we will get them back to Kotanical to be sanitised and reused.
Country of Origin - France | Extraction - Steam distillation
Part of Plant - Flowering tops